Here are some interesting, fun, and sometimes wacky (or crazy) referral systems and referral ideas that you can implement in your referral marketing.
1) The limo referral system. Whoever gives you the most referrals gets a limo ride and a date with his or her significant other to a night on the town!
2) Sending aspirin in a referral letter. At the top it says something like, “We will take care of all of your headaches!”
3) A referral card with Uncle Sam, pointing at the referral person! How about this one? Get dressed up like Uncle Sam, and then take a picture of yourself pointing to the camera and say, “I Want YOU!”
just like Uncle Sam did, to be a referral partner.
4) The joint venture referral system. Pick a list of the top 50 joint venture partners that would be great for your business in your town, and send them a referral greeting card or a referral letter every day for 1 week (rotate through the people) asking them to do coffee and then discuss a referral plan.
5) The neighborhood marketing referral system. After you complete at a job at a clients house, drop leaflets with a prize and/or some candy attached (sometimes a little trinket is better than candy) and offer a discount courtesy of their friend (great for local home service businesses).
6) The discount referral system. Offer to give your product or service at a discount if someone will introduce you to 5 people who need or want your services. Explain to the person that this is the cost of your marketing, and it is how you do business. Remember, you can set the ground rules!
7) The newspaper referral system. Take a picture of your clients when you become good friends, and then insert his or her pictures into a newspaper template and then mail this to your new clients. They will be surprised and like the recognition and think it is cute, and will therefore probably promote you!
8) The magazine referral system. Go to MagMyPic.com and create magazine covers with your referral partners pictures, and then mail these on a high glossy referral greeting card for your referral marketing system.
9) Hold a dinner or a large party for your clients and then discuss your referral marketing program and how it benefits people.
10) Hold drawings, contests, prizes and smaller gifts and reward people who give you a referral. Make mention of this in your newsletter to the person who gives you the most referrals! Remember, always reward and thank people even if the referral or lead doesn’t turn into business!
These are just a few ideas, and once you invest in the Get Massive Referrals program you will know how to create referrals quickly and easily with all the systems, ideas, and mindsets you get! Start Getting Massive Referrals today!